Blueberry Coconut Popsicles Halloween . A sweet, refreshing summer treat that’s easy to make!
Yield: 8 | Prep Time: 5 minutes | Total Time: 5 minutes
- 360 ml / 1 1/2 cups coconut milk
- 2 tbsp maple syrup or agave nectar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup blueberries, fresh or frozen
- Mix the coconut milk, maple syrup and vanilla in a blender until smooth.
- Add the blueberries and pulse until they’ve’ been “smashed” but not completely blended.
- Pour the mixture into popsicle molds and freeze for at least 5 hours or overnight.