Ham and Cheese Croissant with Honey Mustard Glaze – a simple but delicious Mother’s day, Father’s Day or any other day Breakfast. Scroll down for our video of the Ham and Cheese Croissant making process!
Prep Time: 3 mins |Cook Time: 7 mins | Total Time: 10 mins
- 4 croissants
- 8 slices good-quality ham
- 8 slices Leerdammer cheese
- 2 tbsp Dijon Mustard
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tsp Poppy seeds
- Preheat the oven to 190C/375F. Slice the croissants in half lengthways. Place a slice of cheese on the base of the croissants, followed by two slices of ham and another slice of cheese.
- Place the croissants on a baking tray.
- Mix the mustard, honey and brown sugar together and brush on top of the croissants. Sprinkle with poppy seeds and place in the oven for 6-7 minutes to heat through.
- Serve immediately.