This meatloaf recipe is sweet and delicious. is an old-fashioned recipe that never fails to please.
You may have guessed… The key ingredient is just one package of the Lipton onion soup mix. Don’t let the simple method fool you. It’s a favorite of the family in our home.
- 2 pounds lean ground beef
- 1 packet dry onion soup mix
- 2 eggs (beaten)
- 1/3 cup ketchup
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 1/2 cups breadcrumbs
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line a 13 x 9 baking pan or roasting pan with foil. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the eggs, ketchup, water, and soup mix. Mix until combined.
- Add the breadcrumbs and ground beef. Mix well.
- Form into a loaf and place meatloaf into the pan.
- Bake for 1 hour and 15 minutes.
- Let stand for 10 minutes. Then serve and enjoy!