Easy Smoked Meatloaf that is made from common ingredients to create the typical meatloaf recipe with a delicious flavor! Bring your meal to the next level with this recipe for meatloaf cooked in the smoker.
Ingredients for Meatloaf:
- 2.5 lbs 80/20 Ground Beef
- 1/2 cup White Onion thinly chopped
- 1 sleeve Soda Crackers crushed
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup Ketchup
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Fresh Ground Pepper
- 3/4 C Ketchup
- 1/4 C Brown Sugar
- 1 Tbsp Mustard
- Preheat the smoker to 225degF.
- Mix all the ingredients together in an enormous bowl. I mix it by hand using food-safe gloves since it’s simpler however you can mix using an enormous spoon or a rubber scraper.
- Make a loaf shape and place it on the cookie sheet lined with parchment.
- Place the meatloaf in the smoker. Put oven safe probe thermometer in the meatloaf’s middle, If you’d like. You could also measure the temperature by hand. Smoke for an hour at 225 degrees F.
- How do you make Meatloaf Glaze?
- Mix all three ingredients in the sauce pan of a small size. Slowly warm your ingredients over a medium-low temperature, stirring frequently. Make sure that the brown sugar completely dissolves. When it has liquefied, and heated through, it is done and ready to glaze.
- Apply glaze to the brush and raise temperature of smoker until 375degF.
- Cook until you reach an internal temperature of 155 degrees, take it off and allow to cool for 10 minutes. Temperatures will increase to reach 160deg during the resting period. Slice and take pleasure in the delicious!
Serving: 1g | Calories: 451kcal | Carbohydrates: 18g | Protein: 26g | Fat: 30g | Saturated Fat: 11g | Cholesterol: 142mg | Sodium: 769mg | Potassium: 540mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 15g | Vitamin A: 252IU | Vitamin C: 2mg | Calcium: 46mg | Iron: 3mg