Make Perfectly Grilled Zucchini all summer long! Quick and easy, great as a side dish with anything you’re grilling.
- 2 medium zucchini, about 8 oz each, sliced 1/4 inch thick
- 1 tbsp olive oil, extra virgin
- 1 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1 tsp dried parsley
- 1 tsp dried basil
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat grill on medium-high. In a large bowl, toss zucchini with oil, red wine vinegar, parsley, basil, and garlic powder. Season with 1/4 teaspoon salt and black pepper, to taste.
- Once grill is hot, carefully use tongs to rub an oiled paper towel over grates to clean.
- Using tongs, place zucchini on grill. Cover and cook, 2 to 3 minutes. Flip and continue cooking on high, covered, 2 to 3 minutes more
- When zucchini is tender, remove from heat, taste for salt and adjust as needed and eat right away.