I’m totally lacing that innocent Disney Dole Whip treat with Tequila and lime! Find out how to get that perfect creamy whipped texture below.
Prep Time: 5 mins | Total Time: 5 mins
- 150 g coconut cream I used the coconut cream from a can
- 45 ml tequila
- 20 ml Cointreau
- juice of half a lime
- 300 g frozen pineapple pieces
- 100 g crushed ice optional
- Place the coconut cream, tequila, Cointreau, lime juice and frozen pineapple in a blender and blend together until smooth. If you’d like it a little thicker, add in the crushed ice and blend again.
- Spoon into two glasses, or if you want the Dole whip margarita to look swirled, spoon into a disposable piping bag and cut the end off, then pipe into glasses in a swirling motion.
- Serve immediately. You could decorate with additional pineapple chunks if you like.
Can I reduce the calories?
Yes, you can use reduced fat coconut milk to reduce the fat and calories in this recipe (although it won’t be quite as creamy). This can reduce each serving by approximately 90 calories – depending on which brand you use. .
Can I make it ahead?
Unfortunately no. It will melt if stored in the refrigerator, and it will freeze solid in the freezer. Nutritional Information is per serving: