This White Chocolate Coconut Cashew Granola is a wholesome and tasty granola recipe – prefect for breakfast for snacking!
Prep Time: 10 mins | Cook Time: 20 mins |Total Time: 30 mins
- 4 cups whole rolled oats use a gluten free variety if required
- 4 tbsp honey
- 3 tbsp coconut oil melted
- 3/4 cup White Chocolate Coconut Cashew Butter
- 4 tbsp coconut flakes
- 3/4 cup whole cashew nuts
- Preheat the oven to 180c/350f.
- In a large bowl, mix the oats, honey, coconut oil and white chocolate cashew butter until thoroughly combined.
- Spread out on a large tray and cook for 15-20 mins. Check on the granola every 5 minutes (it burns quite easily) and give it a stir if it’s darkening at the edges too much.
- Add the flaked coconut to the top of the granola for the last 2 minutes of cooking time. This should lightly toast the coconut.
- Take out of the oven and leave to cool, then add in the cashew nuts and pour into an air-tight jar.
- Serve with milk or Greek yogurt and a few raspberries.