Watermelon Salad is made with fresh chunks of watermelon, berries, cherries and more! Everyone loves this delicious summer fruit salad.
- 5 cups seedless watermelon rind removed and chopped to 1/2 to 1-inch cubes
- 1 1/2 cups strawberries quartered
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 cup blackberries
- 1 cup cherries pitted and halved
- 1/4 cup fresh mint chopped
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 2 lemons juiced
- 1/4 cup honey
- Combine watermelon, berries, cherries, mint and lemon zest in a large mixing bowl.
- Whisk together the lemon juice and honey until blended. Drizzle over fruit and then gently toss to coat.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate at least 1 hour prior to serving. Serve cold. Cover leftovers and store in the refrigerator for up to 4 days.
- Fruit salad can be prepped in advance and stored in the refrigerator for up to 4 days.
- Use agave instead of honey, if desired.