Acai bowls are the perfect breakfast or post-workout snack! Learn how to make acai bowl with this easy homemade acai bowl recipe. Top them with plenty of fresh berries and crunchy granola!
Yield: 1 serving | Prep Time: 10 mins | Total Time: 10 mins
- 7 ounces frozen acai softened (available in the freezer section of Whole Foods and other grocery stores)
- 1 banana
- 1 cup fresh or frozen strawberries
- 1/4 cup almond or soy milk
- handful spinach or kale
- 1/4 cup fresh strawberries
- 1/4 cup fresh raspberries
- 1/4 cup fresh blackberries
- 1/4 cup granola clusters
- Add the acai, banana, strawberries, almond milk and spinach to a blender or food processor. Blend well. Transfer mixture to a bowl and sprinkle with toppings.
- Acai is available at most large grocery stores including Whole Foods, Trader Joes, Publix and more.
- Top these bowls with your favorite toppings. You can also enjoy it as a smoothie without the additional toppings.