Easy vanilla mug cake is the perfect dessert! Combine a few simple pantry staples in a mug, pop it in the microwave and then enjoy!
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- pinch salt
- 1 tablespoon chocolate sprinkles
- Place butter in a large mug and microwave 30 to 40 seconds until melted. Allow to cool 2 to 3 minutes.
- Quickly whisk in the milk, vanilla extract, and sugar, mixing well (if the butter begins to solidify, microwave it for 30-45 seconds to warm the milk). Whisk in the flour, baking powder, and salt until combined. Stir in the sprinkles.
- Microwave for 80 to 90 seconds. The top should look set but slightly wet when done. Cool a few minutes before enjoying.