This Turmeric Latte with Coffee is delicately fragrant, and slightly spicy with a coffee kick to get you going!
Prep Time: 1 min | Cook Time: 5 mins | Total Time: 6 mins
- 2 cups almond milk
- 1 tsp ground turmeric
- 1/3 tsp ground ginger
- 1/3 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla bean paste
- 1 1/2 tsp good-quality instant coffee I use Nescafe Azera
- 2 tsp coconut sugar optional – or replace with honey/regular sugar
- Place all of the ingredients into a small saucepan. Heat on a medium-high heat whilst whisking with a balloon whisk. This will ensure you get a nice thick froth.
- Heat until the drink is very hot, but not boiling (don’t let it boil).
- Pour into two cups and serve. Sprinkle with an extra pinch of turmeric if you like.