Tortellini Pasta Salad is the perfect summer side dish. This easy pasta salad recipes is made in only 15 minutes!
Yield: 5 servings | Prep Time: 5 mins |Cook Time: 10 mins | Total Time: 15 mins
- 9 ounces tortellini pasta
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- pinch of salt
- pinch of ground black pepper
- 1 pint ripe cherry tomatoes halved
- 1 small red onion sliced
- 1 medium cucumber peeled, seeded and diced into 1/2-inch chunks
- 4 ounces feta cheese crumbled
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley minced
- Cook pasta according to package instructions; set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine oregano, red wine vinegar, olive oil, salt and pepper. Whisk to blend. Add tomatoes, red onion, cucumber and feta. Toss gently to combine. Garnish with parsley and serve.
- You can omit the feta cheese, if desired. Or use Parmesan cheese instead.
- You can prep this salad in advance and store in the refrigerator.
- Store in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.