Learn how to assemble the most beautiful cheese and charcuterie board ever for a crowd! Only 10 min prep. So easy, right?
prep time: 10 minutes | total time: 10 minutes
- 8 ounces gorgonzola cheese
- 8 ounces brie, thinly sliced
- 8 ounces Colby-Jack cheese, thinly sliced
- 8 ounces Pepper Jack cheese, thinly sliced
- 6 ounces sliced prosciutto
- 6 ounces sopressata, thinly sliced
- 1 cup strawberries, halved
- 1/2 cup raspberries
- 1/3 cup blueberries
- 2 clementines, peeled and segmented
- 4 figs, halved
- 4 sprigs rosemary
- Arrange cheeses, prosciutto, sopressata, strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, clementines and figs on platter or wooden cheese board. Garnish with rosemary, if desired.