Thai Cucumber Salad is made with a few ingredients and comes together in less than 10 minutes! The salad combines the freshest cucumbers, red onions and bell peppers with a simple and refreshing vinaigrette.
Yield: 4 servings | Prep Time: 10 mins | Total Time: 10 mins
- 2 english cucumbers
- 1 small red onion sliced
- 1/4 cup diced red bell pepper
- 1/4 cup diced yellow bell pepper
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1/4 teaspoon red chili flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- In a large bowl, combine the cucumbers, red onion and bell peppers.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the apple cider vinegar, sesame oil, honey, chili flakes and salt. Drizzle the dressing over the cucumber mixture and toss to combine. Enjoy!
- Store this salad in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.