Thai Coconut Potsticker Soup combines your favorite Thai Coconut Curry flavors, tasty potstickers and the freshest ingredients!
Yield: 6 servings | Prep Time: 10 mins |Cook Time: 15 mins| Total Time: 25 mins
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 onion diced
- 1 red bell pepper diced
- 1 sweet potato scrubbed and chopped into bite sized chunks
- 2 tablespoon red curry paste
- 1 (14 ounce) can unsweetened coconut milk
- 4 cups vegetable stock
- 1 (13 ounce) package Ling Ling potstickers
- 2 heaping cups fresh spinach
- Juice of 1 lime
- fresh cilantro for garnish
- To make the soup, heat olive oil in a large stockpot or Dutch oven over medium- high heat. Add the garlic, onion, red bell pepper and sweet potato. Cook, stirring occasionally, until softened, about 3 to 4 minutes.
- Stir in the curry paste and cook for an additional minute. Add the coconut milk and vegetable broth. Whisk to combine.
- Bring the mixture to a boil, add the potstickers and reduce heat to a simmer. Cook, until slightly thickened, about 6 to 8 minutes. Add the spinach and lime juice and stir until the spinach is wilted.
- Garnish with fresh cilantro and serve immediately.