These ground chicken lettuce wraps are easy, delicious, and ready in only 15 minutes! They make the perfect low-carb light meal or appetizer.
Prep Time 5 minutes | Cook Time 10 minutes | Total Time 15 minutes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pound ground chicken breast
- 5 tablespoons sweet chili sauce
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- Red pepper flakes (optional) to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Scallions (green parts) chopped, to taste
- Lime wedges for serving
- 1 head butter leaf lettuce (you probably won’t use it all)
- Add the olive oil and ground chicken to a skillet and stir until coated. Cook over medium-high heat for 5-6 minutes or until it’s no longer pink. Use a cooking spoon to break it up into small pieces as it cooks.
- Stir in the sweet chili sauce, soy sauce, garlic, and red pepper flakes. Cook for an additional few minutes, stirring often, or until the chicken is cooked through, taking care not to overcook it.
- Season with pepper if needed.
- Evenly distribute the chicken among the lettuce cups. Garnish with the scallions and a squeeze of lime. Enjoy immediately.
- Serves 2 as a light meal or 4+ as an appetizer.
- You could also swap in ground turkey if you prefer.