This spiralized Thai salad is fresh, healthy, and has the most delicious cilantro-lime-peanut dressing.
Prep Time 15 minutes | Total Time 15 minutes
- 1 large carrot
- 1 English cucumber
- 1 red bell pepper chopped
- 1 scallion chopped (green part only)
- 1 small red cabbage
- Handful chopped cilantro
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 2 teaspoons rice vinegar
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- Juice from 1.5 limes
- 1/4 teaspoon powdered ginger
- 1/4 cup water
- Thai chili paste (optional) to taste
- Add the dressing ingredients to a blender and combine until smooth. Set aside.
- Spiralize the carrot, cucumber, and cabbage on the settings of your choosing (I used the angel hair setting for the carrot, the straight blade for the cucumber, and the chipping blade for the cabbage). Add veggies to a salad bowl along with the red pepper, scallion and chopped cilantro.
- Pour the dressing over top and serve immediately. You may have some dressing left over. It’ll keep in an air-tight container in the fridge for a few days.