This spicy tuna stuffed avocado recipe is a quick and easy low-carb keto snack or light meal. You can have it ready in about 10 minutes!
Prep Time 10 minutes | Total Time 10 minute
- 1 avocado pitted
- 1 small can tuna (I prefer oil-packed tuna) drained
- 1 teaspoon mayo
- 1 teaspoon grainy mustard (I used Maille Old Style)
- Small squeeze of lime juice
- Chives chopped, to taste
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Sriracha drizzled, to taste
- Cut your avocado in half and remove the pit.
- In a small bowl, mix the tuna, mayo, mustard, lime juice, chives, and salt & pepper until combined. Give it a taste and adjust the ingredients as needed.
- Spoon the tuna mixture equally into each avocado half.
- Drizzle sriracha over top.
- Eat immediately; I just use a small spoon and dig right in.