This watermelon feta salad recipe is a fast, fresh, and pretty summer salad that’s really simple to throw together for easy entertaining.
Prep Time 15 minutes | Total Time 15 minutes
- 1 mini watermelon cut into bite-size pieces
- 1/2 English cucumber or 2 Persian mini cucumbers, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh mint chopped finely
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil torn/chopped finely
- Crumbled feta to taste
- Balsamic vinegar to taste
- Olive oil to taste
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Prep your watermelon, cucumber, mint, and basil, and add them to a salad bowl. Add the feta as well.
- You can either add the vinegar and oil to a jar and shake it up or just drizzle a bit on top of the salad and toss like I did. I didn’t put quantities because everyone’s tastes vary, but I would start with 1-2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar and a tablespoon of olive oil and go from there.
- Season with salt & pepper as needed (feta is pretty salty so you may be able to skip the salt) and serve immediately.
- I encourage you to play with ingredient quantities in this salad to suit your tastes.