This packable salad is full of satisfying shrimp and edamame. The arame is an unexpected and delicious addition.
Prep Time: 10 minutes Total Time: 10 minutes
- ¼ cup sesame dressing
- ¼ ounce (8 g) arame, about ½ cup, softened * see tip
- 1 tablespoon chopped chives, optional
- ¼ cup thawed shelled edamame
- 4 ounces cooked peeled shrimp, 71-90 ct.
- ¼ cup shredded carrots
- ¼ cup thinly sliced snap peas
- ½ cup chopped cabbage
- 1 cup finely chopped romaine lettuce
- Pour dressing into the bottom of a quart jar. Layer in the following in this order: arame, chives, edamame, shrimp, carrots, peas, cabbage and top with romaine. Cover and refrigerate up to 1 day. To serve turn jar over to allow dressing to drip down over the ingredients. Gently shake to moisten as much salad as possible. Unscrew jar and empty salad onto a large plate or bowl.
- Serving Size: 4 cups
- Calories: 371
- Sugar: 19 g
- Sodium: 1287 mg
- Fat: 12 g
- Saturated Fat: 1 g
- Carbohydrates: 32 g
- Fiber: 11 g
- Protein: 34 g