Nothing says summer like these rosemary shrimp and tomato kebabs. Fire up the grill this summer and enjoy these savory, buttery bites. Better yet, clean up is quick and easy! Great for weeknights with your family.
Prep Time: 20 minutes | Total Time: 20 minutes
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ¼ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons sherry vinegar
- 2 teaspoons chopped rosemary
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 1 pound large peeled and deveined shrimp (20–25 ct)
- 24 large cherry tomatoes
- Whisk garlic, oil, sherry vinegar, rosemary, salt and pepper in a large bowl. Add shrimp and tomatoes and toss to coat.
- Preheat grill to medium heat.
- Skewer shrimp and tomatoes onto 8 metal skewers, alternating so they will be divided evenly.
- Grill kebabs, turning once or twice, until the shrimp are just cooked through, 2 to 3 minutes per side, or 4 to 6 minutes total. Serve immediately.