Roasted Salmon Sheet Pan Dinner with Green beans, cherry tomatoes and basil. Ready in 30 minutes and under 300 calories! It’s naturally paleo, whole30 and low carb.
Prep Time: 20 |Cook Time: 20 |Total Time: 30
2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
¼ cup La Tourangelle Basil Oil
1 medium bulb fennel, cored and sliced
12 ounces green beans, trimmed and cut in half (about 3 ½ cups)
1 teaspoon coarse kosher salt, divided
Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
1 pint cherry tomatoes (about 2 cups)
4 portions salmon, skinned if desired (4 to 5 ounces each)
2 tablespoons chopped basil
4 lemon wedges
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Stir garlic and basil oil together in a small dish. Toss fennel, green beans, half of the salt and pepper on a baking sheet. Drizzle on half the garlic and basil oil over the veggies and toss to coat, spreading out evenly. Transfer the sheet pan to the oven and roast for 12 minutes.
- Remove the sheet pan from the oven and add tomatoes to the vegetables. Stir the vegetables and spread back out. Arrange salmon among the vegetables, and drizzle the salmon with the remaining half of the oil mixture. Sprinkle the salmon with the remaining salt and more pepper to taste.
- Transfer the baking sheet to the oven and roast until the salmon just flakes when tested with a fork and the vegetables are tender 8 to 10 minutes.
- Top with basil and serve hot with lemon wedges.