One pan chicken sausage with roasted vegetables and apples is an easy chicken sheet pan dinner that is made in less than 30 minutes! A few simple ingredients creates a flavorful fall meal.
Yield: 4 servings | Prep Time: 5 mins| Cook Time: 25 mins |Total Time: 30 mins
- 9 ounces chicken sausage, sliced into 1/2 inch rounds
- 1 1/2 cups broccoli florets
- 1 cup halved brussels sprouts
- 1 large sweet potato, peeled and chopped into 1/2 inch pieces
- 1 large apple, peeled, seeded and chopped into 1/2 inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon fresh or dried rosemary
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Add all of the ingredients to a large mixing bowl. Toss to evenly coat. Transfer to a large, rimmed baking sheet. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes, or until vegetables are tender, tossing halfway through baking. Serve immediately.