Lemon Garlic Shrimp is ready in less than 15 minutes and only requires a few simple ingredients! Enjoy it as your meal or serve it over salad or rice!
Yield: 3 servings | Prep Time: 5 mins |Cook Time: 5 mins | Total Time: 10 mins
- 1 pound peeled and deveined jumbo shrimp
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 5 garlic cloves minced
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice from one medium lemon
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- In a large bowl, add the shrimp, salt and pepper. Toss to coat.
- Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add olive oil and garlic and cook for 30 seconds. Add shrimp to the pan in a single layer. Cook, undisturbed for about 2 minutes. Turn the shrimp over, add the lemon juice and cook until the shrimp is cooked throughout, about 1 to 2 additional minutes. Add the parsley, stir to combine well. Serve immediately.
- If using frozen shrimp, thaw the shrimp before cooking.
- Serve as a meal or over salad or rice.