Lemon Garlic Grilled Asparagus is a simple side dish made with fresh flavors in under 25 minutes! This grilled asparagus in foil recipe is the perfect side dish for summer.
- 1 pound asparagus trimmed
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- lemon zest
- kosher salt to taste
- ground black pepper to taste
- Preheat grill on medium heat.
- Place asparagus in a large shallow bowl. Sprinkle with lemon juice, olive oil and minced garlic, tossing to coast. Sprinkle on lemon zest, then season with salt and pepper.
- Divide the asparagus between two large squares of aluminum foil. Wrap up the foil, pinching the ends to seal.
- Place foil packets on the grill, directly over flame. Grill for 10 to 20 minutes, depending on thickness of asparagus, or to desired doneness.