These Keto Biscuit Breakfast Sandwiches are keto friendly biscuits with scrambled eggs, crispy bacon and arugula. The perfect keto brunch recipe.
Prep time 10 mins Cook time 30 mins Total time 40 mins
- For Biscuits:
- 2 cups almond flour
- 1½ – 2 cups cheese (I used a mix of mozzarella and cheddar)
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup heavy whipping cream
- 2-4 tbsp butter (cut into pieces)
- ¼ tsp baking powder (optional)*
- seasoning of choice – garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, rosemary, etc.
- For Sandwich:
- 4-6 scrambled or fried eggs
- 6-8 slices of cooked bacon
- handful of arugula
- hot sauce (optional)
- To make biscuits, mix all ingredients together in a bowl. Form into balls (as many/little as you want, I made 6). Bake at 375 for about 20 minutes or until firm.
- To assemble sandwich, take biscuit and cut in half. Layer on scrambled eggs, top with bacon and arugula.
- Other great additions to the breakfast sandwich would be avocado, slices of cheese, sausage patties, ham, bell peppers, etc.
- The baking powder is optional. If you use it, the biscuits will be fluffier and get a little bigger.