Instant Pot corn on the cob is a fast and easy method for cooking perfect corn every time! Making this summertime favorite just got simpler.
Prep Time 2 minutes | Cook Time 2 minutes | Inactive time 10 minutes | Total Time 14 minutes
- 4 cobs of corn
- 1 cup water
- Remove the husks and silk from the corn.
- Add the corn cobs to your Instant Pot along with 1 cup of water. You can sit the corn on the trivet if you wish, but I didn’t notice a difference without it.
- Close the lid, make sure the valve is set on “sealing”, and set it to cook for 2 minutes on high pressure.
- It’ll take about 10 minutes for the Instant Pot to come to pressure. Once the countdown has finished, carefully do a quick pressure release.
- Serve the corn immediately with desired toppings (I like butter, sea salt and garlic powder).
- Cooking the corn for 2 minutes makes it fairly soft (not mushy!). If you prefer the corn to be on the crisper side, give it 1 minute. Make sure to do a quick release or the corn will continue to soften the longer it’s in the enclosed Instant Pot.
- I use this 6-quart Instant Pot.