This healthy broccoli salad is a lightened-up version of your favorite! It’s crunchy, tangy, sweet, and makes the perfect side dish. Ready in 15 minutes!
Prep Time 15 minutes | Total Time 15 minutes
- 1 head of broccoli cut into bite-size florets
- 1/2 medium red onion chopped finely
- 1 small apple (I used honeycrisp) cut into small pieces
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/3 cup sliced almonds
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt (I used 2%)
- 1 heaping tablespoon mayo
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 tablespoon cider vinegar
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Prep the broccoli, onion, and apple. Add them to a large salad bowl along with the dried cranberries and sliced almonds.
- Whisk the dressing ingredients together.
- Pour the dressing over the salad and toss well. Season with extra salt & pepper if needed. Serve immediately or chill first. Can be made a few hours ahead (make sure to cover and refrigerate so it doesn’t dry out).
- Serves 4-6.