This garlic Greek yogurt dip with roasted little tomatoes and fresh herbs makes a wonderful appetizer or snack! It’s healthy, filling, and delicious.
Prep Time 15 minutes | Cook Time 30 minutes | Total Time 45 minutes
- 1 small package little tomatoes (grape, cherry, etc.)
- Garlic powder to taste
- 2 cups Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon parsley chopped finely
- 1 tablespoon mint chopped finely
- 1 tablespoon basil chopped
- 1 tablespoon red onion chopped finely
- 2 tablespoons cucumber finely diced
- 2-3 cloves garlic minced
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Olive oil (for tomatoes & to drizzle on yogurt before serving)
- Pita bread (optional) for serving
- Pre-heat oven to 375F. Place tomatoes in a baking dish (I used a glass one) and cover with olive oil (about a tablespoon). Toss with some garlic powder and salt & pepper. Bake for 30 minutes or until they’re soft and blistered.
- Meanwhile, scoop the Greek yogurt into a bowl. Chop the herbs, onion, and cucumber, and add to the Greek yogurt. Mince the garlic into the yogurt. Add salt & pepper. Give it a good stir.
- Once the tomatoes are done, let them cool for about 5 minutes.
- Drizzle olive oil over the finished yogurt and top with the tomatoes. Serve immediately.