Looking for ways to jazz up your oatmeal? This is my Fully Loaded Oatmeal, a delicious breakfast to set you up for the day with a smile on your face.
Prep Time: 5 mins | Cook Time: 7 mins |Total Time: 12 mins
- 100 g whole rolled oats check they’re gluten free oats if required
- 520 ml milk
- 1 small banana sliced into rounds, then sliced again into half moons
- 6 strawberries sliced into rounds, then sliced again into half moons
- 2 tbsp. Greek yogurt
- 20 g dark chocolate melted (melt in the microwave in 20 second bursts, stirring in between each burst) – check it’s gluten free is required
- 1 tsp Chia seeds
- Place the rolled oats and milk in a pan and bring to a gentle boil. Simmer for 5-7 minutes, stirring regularly until the porridge is thick and creamy.
- Pour the porridge out into two bowls. Place the sliced bananas on top, in a pattern around the edge of the bowl (see picture), place a piece of strawberry on top of each piece of banana.
- Spoon the Greek yogurt in the centre of the bowls in 4-5 small dollops, the spoon out the melted chocolate in 4-5 small dollops. Use a cocktail stick to swirl the chocolate and Greek Yogurt around.
- Top with Chia seeds and serve.