Make your own DIY Homemade Taco Seasoning with simple and fresh ingredients! Use this easy taco meat seasoning for ground beef tacos, chicken tacos, fish tacos and more.
- 1 1/2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cumin
- 3/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl or container. Store in an airtight container or spice jar.
- Double or triple the recipe and store in a medium size spice jar.