This basic recipe for curry roasted cabbage is a super flavorful way to use cabbage. It is naturally vegan, whole-30 approved, paleo and gluten-free. Serve it with tofu, meat or fish.
Prep Time: 10 minutes | Total Time: 30 minutes
- 1 head green or savoy cabbage, large diced, 12 cups
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 1 teaspoon coarse kosher salt
- 1 lemon, cut into wedges
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Coat two large baking sheets with cooking spray.
- Toss cabbage with oil in a large bowl. Sprinkle with curry and salt and toss again to coat. Spread out on the two sheet pans.
- Roast stirring once, and rotating pans top to bottom, until tender and browned in places, 20 to 23 minutes. Remove from the oven, and serve with lemon and cilantro.
- Serving Size: 2/3 cup
- Calories: 67 calories
- Fat: 4 grams
- Carbohydrates: 9 grams
- Fiber: 4 grams
- Protein: 2 grams