These Coffee Cubes are a simple idea to get your coffee hit this summer
Prep Time: 5 mins |Total Time: 5 mins
- 1 cup of double strength americano – left to cool slightly. Fresh coffee is ideal but really good quality instant coffee is good too.
- 1 shot espresso cooled
- 1 cup almond milk
You will also need:
- 2 silicone ice-cube trays
- Pour your cooled americano into the ice cube trays and freeze for 2-3 hours.
- Remove from the tray by placing the base under warm running water for a few seconds.
- Place 6-7 coffee cubes in a glass, top with the cooled espresso and then fill up to the top with almond milk.
- If you like your coffee sweeter, simply add some honey or sugar to the espresso before it cools.