Cinnamon Spice Pumpkin Hummus is made with classic hummus ingredients plus pumpkin puree, maple syrup, cinnamon and nutmeg to create a savory fall snack!
Yield: 6 servings |Prep Time: 15 mins | Total Time: 15 mins
- 15 ounces chickpeas (garbanzo beans) drained and rinsed (1 can)
- 3/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 2 tablespoons oil use a neutral flavored oil like olive oil or avocado oil
- 2 tablespoons tahini
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup plus extra for drizzling
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- cinnamon spice pepitas for garnish
- Add all of the ingredients for the hummus (chickpeas to nutmeg) to the bowl of a food processor. Pulse until smooth, scraping down the sides of the bowl as needed.
- Transfer the hummus to a bowl for serving. Drizzle extra maple syrup on top and sprinkle with cinnamon spice pepitas, as desired. Serve immediately or store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to one week.