Cinnamon Spice Pepitas are an easy and healthy snack. Combine a few ingredients and roast for 5 minutes and you have roasted pepitas ready in less than 10 minutes!
Yield: 3 servings |Prep Time: 5 mins | Cook Time: 8 mins | Total Time: 13 mins
- 1 1/2 cups raw shelled pumpkin seeds (pepitas)
- 1 tablespoon pure maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- pinch of cayenne
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line a large rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, toss all of the ingredients together until combined. Spread seeds on baking sheet in an even layer. Roast in oven for 6 minutes, tossing once half way through. Let cool completely and store in an airtight container.
- This recipe makes 1 1/2 cups. The nutritional information is provided for 1/2 cup.
- We recommend using raw no shell pumpkin seeds (ie: pepitas), however you can also use standard pumpkin seeds with the white husk. Nutritional information and flavor make vary.
- Store the seeds in an airtight container for up to 2 weeks.