Buffalo Chicken Lettuce Wraps are an easy low carb sandwich recipe made with a few simple ingredients. These healthy chicken lettuce wraps are perfect for lunch or dinner and are ready in 15 minutes!
Yield: 4 servings | Prep Time: 10 mins | Total Time: 10 mins
- 1 pound chicken breast cooked and shredded
- 1/3 cup Buffalo sauce plus more for drizzling
- 6 large lettuce leaves iceberg, butter or bibb lettuce
- 1 avocado thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup red onion thinly sliced
- 1 stalk celery julienned
- 1 carrot shredded
- Crumbled blue cheese or blue cheese dressing
- In a mixing bowl, add shredded chicken and Buffalo sauce. Mix well to combine.
- To prepare lettuce cups, place 1/2 cup buffalo chicken in each leaf, top with vegetables and cheese or dressing. Wrap up and start eating!
- You can omit the blue cheese or use ranch dressing instead.
- To hold the lettuce wraps together, wrap in parchment paper.