A refreshing breakfast or snack doesn’t get much easier than a two ingredient Berry Kale Smoothie Bowl topped with coconut flakes, oats, fruit and more!
Yield: 2 servings \Prep Time: 5 mins| Total Time: 5 mins
- 3 cups frozen mixed berries
- 1/2 cup fresh kale or spinach
- 1/2 cup coconut water plus more as desired
- mixed berries thawed
- unsweetened coconut flakes
- old fashioned rolled oats
- sliced almonds
- chia seeds
- Combine fruit and veggie blend and coconut water in a blender. Blend on high until smooth. Add additional coconut water, if needed, to achieve desired consistency. Pour smoothie into a bowl and top with thawed frozen fruit, coconut flakes, rolled oats, sliced almonds and chia seeds, as desired. Serve immediately.