Banana Berry Crunch Baked Oatmeal is a simple, healthy and delicious way to start your day! This easy recipe is made with coconut milk, rolled oats, fresh bananas, berries and maple syrup.
Yield: 6 servings |Prep Time: 10 mins | Cook Time: 45 mins | Total Time: 55 mins
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- pinch of salt
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 large banana peeled and sliced
- 1 large egg
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups coconut milk*
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. Grease an 8-inch square baking dish with coconut oil.
- In a large bowl, mix together the oats, baking powder, cinnamon, salt and pecans. Pour into the baking dish. Layer the berries and sliced bananas over the top of the oats, spreading evenly.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the egg, maple syrup, vanilla extract and coconut milk. Mix until well combined. Slowly pour over the oats. Bake for 30 to 35 minutes, or until the top is golden brown. Allow to cool slightly before serving. Enjoy!