Balsamic Roasted Butternut Squash and Brussels Sprouts with Pomegranate Seeds is an easy flavorful side dish made with roasted butternut squash cubes, Brussels sprouts, onion and more.
Yield: 5 servings |Prep Time: 10 mins |Cook Time: 35 mins| Total Time: 45 mins
- 1/2 medium butternut squash, peeled, seeded and cubed
- 3 cups brussels sprouts, trimmed and halved
- 1 red onion, quartered
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- freshly ground pepper
- 1/2 cup pomegranate seeds
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Arrange butternut squash, Brussels sprouts, and onion on a baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil and balsamic vinegar and toss. Season with pepper. Roast in oven for 30 to 35 minutes, or until browned. Remove from oven and add to a serving dish. Sprinkle with pomegranate seeds and serve immediately.