These easy antipasto skewers are fresh, colorful, delicious, and come together fast. They’re also simple to store and transport without much fuss.
Prep Time 20 minutes | Total Time 20 minutes
- Artichoke hearts (I bought ones in a jar)
- Soppressata salami
- Pepperoncini peppers (sold in jars in the pickle aisle)
- Mini bocconcini cheese
- Green olives (sold in jars in the pickle aisle)
- I find it easiest to lay out your ingredients on a plate so you can do a sort of assembly line.
- Assemble the skewers as desired.
- Cover and refrigerate if not serving immediately. I’d take it out of the fridge at least 10-15 minutes prior to serving to let the cheese warm up a bit.
- It’s tough to say exact sizes to buy for the ingredients since it really depends on how many skewers you make, how long the skewer sticks are, and how much you load them up.