This vegan Thai Green curry soup is a healthy, hearty, and super quick meal that’s made from scratch in only 15 minutes!
Prep Time 5 minutes | Cook Time 10 minutes | Total Time 15 minutes
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon freshly grated ginger
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 4 cups vegetable broth (or a combo of veg broth + water)
- 2 heaping tablespoons Thai green curry paste
- 1 (13.5 ounce) can full-fat coconut milk
- 3.5 ounces vermicelli noodles
- Handful of basil chopped
- Small handful of cilantro chopped
- 1 tablespoon chives chopped (or use scallions)
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Lime wedges for serving
- Add olive oil to a soup pot on medium-high heat.
- Add the ginger and garlic. Cook until fragrant (about 30 seconds).
- Add in the vegetable broth and green curry paste. Stir until the curry paste has dissolved. Increase heat and bring the mixture to a boil.
- Reduce heat to medium-low and stir in the coconut milk. Simmer for 2 minutes.
- Add the vermicelli, herbs, and salt & pepper. Cook for 2-3 minutes or until the noodles have softened. Serve with a wedge of lime.
- I keep ginger in the freezer so it’s easier to grate, and so I always have some on hand. I love using my Microplane grater/zester to grate it.
- I use Thai Kitchen coconut milk and curry paste.
- Serves 2-4.