This vegan Thai quinoa salad recipe is fresh, easy, and bursting with flavor. The peanut lime dressing is totally addictive! Fast & great for meal prep.
Prep Time 10 minutes | Cook Time 20 minutes | Total Time 30 minutes
- 1 cup uncooked quinoa
- 1 red pepper chopped
- 3 Persian (mini) cucumbers or 1/2 English cucumber chopped
- Handful little tomatoes halved
- 2 tablespoons red onion chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro chopped
- 1/3 cup chopped peanuts
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 3 heaping tablespoons peanut butter
- Juice of 1/2 lime
- 1/2 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1/4 cup water
- Cook quinoa according to package directions. Once cooked, set aside to cool.
- Meanwhile, prep the veggies and herbs.
- Make the dressing by adding the dressing ingredients to a food processor and processing until smooth (I drizzle the water in while it’s running).
- Once the quinoa is cool, add it to a large salad bowl along with the other ingredients. Toss and season with extra salt & pepper if needed.
- Great for meal prep so you have meals throughout the week.
- Serves 4-6.