These vegan meal prep bowls are loaded with quinoa, spinach, carrots, almonds, and a delicious ginger/garlic/soy dressing! Ready in only 30 minutes, and this recipe makes 4 meals.
Prep Time 13 minutes | Cook Time 17 minutes | Total Time 30 minutes
- 1 cup uncooked quinoa
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ginger grated
- 1 (5 ounce) package fresh baby spinach
- 1/3 cup sliced almonds
- 1 (10 ounce) package French-cut (matchstick) carrots
- 1/2 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
- 1/2 tablespoon lime juice or more, to taste
- Sriracha sauce optional, to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Cook the quinoa according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, prep the other ingredients.
- When the quinoa’s about done, add the oil, garlic, soy sauce, and ginger to a skillet over medium-high heat. Cook for about a minute.
- Add the spinach and cook until it’s wilted. Remove the pan from the heat.
- Stir in the almonds, carrots, toasted sesame oil, lime juice, sriracha (if using), pepper, and quinoa. Toss until combined. Divide into 4 meal prep containers.