Get a taste of these sweet and spicy mango habanero chicken wings! They’re baked (not fried!) and gluten-free! Perfect as an appetizer to share or to snack on while watching sports.
- 1 1/2 lbs chicken wings 3
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1/2 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp habanero hot sauce
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp garlic salt
- Add chicken wings into the large bowl and toss with remaining ingredients.
- Transfer chicken wings into the air fryer basket and cook at 365 F for 16 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy.
- Nutritional Value (Amount per Serving): Calories 226 , Fat 8.5 g , Carbohydrates 2.2 g , Sugar 0.2 g , Protein 33.2 g , Cholesterol 101 mg