These simple roasted radishes make a fantastic healthy low-carb side dish. If you’re looking for something a little different, give these a try!
Prep Time 5 minutes | Cook Time 25 minutes | Total Time 30 minutes
- 1 bunch radishes greens and ends removed
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Fresh chopped parsley to taste (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400F. Move the rack to the middle position.
- Cut the radishes into equal-sized pieces. If they’re particularly large radishes, cut them into quarters. Otherwise, cut them into halves.
- Add the radishes to a baking dish and toss them with the olive oil and salt & pepper. Roast them face down if you want them to brown nicely.
- If the radishes are small, roast them for 15 minutes and check to see if they’re done to your liking. If they’re larger, it may take up to 35-40 minutes to get them tender. Mine took about 30 minutes to get tender-crisp.
- Toss with freshly chopped parsley if desired.