Rutabaga is an under-served root vegetable that can be cut up, seasoned and oven-baked to make this keto friendly low carb low calorie Rutabaga Fries recipe
- 1 lb rutabaga, cut into fries shape
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp chili pepper
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Add all ingredients into the large mixing bowl and toss to coat.
- Preheat the air fryer to 365 F.
- Transfer rutabaga fries into the air fryer basket and cook for 18 minutes. Shake 2-3 times.
- Nutritional Value (Amount per Serving): Calories 32 , Fat 1.3 g , Carbohydrates 4.9 g , Sugar 3.3 g , Protein 0.8 g , Cholesterol 0 mg