This roasted sweet potato tacos recipe makes a delicious, filling, and nutritious meat-free meal! Load ’em up with your favorite toppings and enjoy these all season long.
Prep Time 10 minutes | Cook Time 30 minutes | Total Time 40 minutes
- 2 medium sweet potatoes peeled and cut into 1″ pieces
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon smoked paprika
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 8-10 medium flour tortillas
Toppings, to taste:
- Greek yogurt (I use 2%)
- Little tomatoes cut into halves
- Red onion
- Chopped cilantro
- Lime wedges
- Preheat oven to 400F. Move the rack to the middle position.
- Prep the sweet potatoes. Add them to a large baking sheet and toss with the oil, garlic powder, chili powder, cumin, onion powder, paprika, and salt & pepper. Roast for 30 minutes, turning halfway.
- Meanwhile, prep your other ingredients. If you want to warm the tortillas, wrap the stack of them in tin foil and pop them in the oven during the last 10-15 minutes that the sweet potatoes are cooking.
- Load the tacos up and enjoy!