Can a smoothie keep you full until lunch? Yes, a smoothie can be hearty as well as wholesome, and this Raspberry and Almond Butter Smoothie is one way to prove it.
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 cup frozen raspberries
- 1/2 cup frozen coarsely chopped zucchini
- 1/4 cup rolled oats (not instant)
- 2 tablespoons almond butter
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 teaspoon flax seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon finely grated lemon zest
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Small pinch of sea salt (omit if the almond butter is salted)
- Place all the ingredients in a blender and blend on high speed until completely smooth and creamy, about 45 seconds. Drink immediately.