This rainbow noodle salad is a healthy, fun, and colorful dish that’s made entirely of vegetable noodles. A creamy avocado-lime dressing makes it extra flavorful!
Prep Time 25 minutes | Total Time 25 minutes
- 2 small beets peeled & spiralized on medium setting
- 1 medium zucchini spiralized on medium setting
- 2 large carrots spiralized on medium setting
- 1 Granny Smith apple spiralized on medium setting
- 1/2 avocado sliced or diced
- 1/4 cup chopped peanuts
- 1/2 tablespoon chives chopped
- Sesame seeds (optional, for garnish)
- Lime wedges (optional, for garnish)
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1/4 cup sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon rice vinegar
- Juice from 1/2 lime
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1/2 avocado
- Add all dressing ingredients to a blender and blend until combined. Set aside.
- Add the rest of the ingredients to a large bowl and gently toss with the dressing. Serve immediately.
- This is the spiralizer I use for all my recipes.
- Serves 2-4.