Parmesan Turnip Slices with thyme and parmesan are an easy, tasty side dish as a much healthier alternative to roasted potatoes! Plus, you can make Parmesan Turnip Slices easily without a lot of fuss! That’s my kind of recipe.
- 1 lb turnip, peel and cut into slices
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 3 oz parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp salt
- Preheat the air fryer to 360 F.
- Add all ingredients into the mixing bowl and toss to coat.
- Transfer turnip slices into the air fryer basket and cook for 10 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy.
- Nutritional Value (Amount per Serving): Calories 66 , Fat 4.1 g , Carbohydrates 4.3 g , Sugar 2.2 g , Protein 4 g , Cholesterol 8 mg